Do you still buy music on CD’s? I doubt it. So why do you still buy books off the shelf? It’s old fashioned, slow and clutters your life.
The reasons I have Amazon’s Kindle on my iPad and iPhone:
- I can carry ALL of my books in my pocket
- I can read whenever I have a few spare minutes
- I can refer to the new things I’ve recently read when I’m out and about
- I can buy a book from just about anywhere, anytime (home, work, a cafe, even a hospital)
- I can hear about a book, buy it and start reading in 2-3 minutes
- The app syncs between my iPhone and iPad - I never lose my page!
- I can highlight things, make notes, save the notes and even delete the notes
- Digital books are cheaper than hard copy books
- I’ll never have to pack boxes of books when I move again!
Kindle is free from Apple’s app store. If you’re an iPhone or iPad user, make the leap today.