To round out Season 2, here's a collection of answers to the first question I've asked all the guests on our interview-style episodes:
What's a big lesson you've learned from serving others?
The list of guests and the episode they appeared on is included below if you want to revisit the full episode.
- 014: Chris Ducker – Business Mentor & Founder of Youpreneur.com
- 015: David Meerman Scott – Speaker, Blogger & author of 10 books
- 016: Verne Harnish – Author of ‘Scaling Up’
- 017: Brian Scudamore – Founder, 1800 Got Junk
- 019: Mark Middleton – Global CEO, Icon Group
- 020: Kevin Lawrence – Coach, author, speaker, lifelong learner
- 021: Brian Goulet – founder of Goulet Pen Company
- 023: Jules Lund – media personality and founder of TRIBE
- 024: Claude Silver – Chief Heart Officer, VaynerMedia
- 026: Cathie Reid – Co-founder, Icon Group
- 028: Nick Sinclair – Founder, The Outsourced Accountant
- 030: Sel Watts – founder, Wattsnext
- 032: Lisa Messenger – Founder & CEO, Collective Hub
- 034: Ross Tomkins – Therapy Direct Health Care
- 036: Xavier Duursma – Professional AFL footballer
- 038: Brad Giles – Leader, Coach & Author of 'Made To Thrive'
Sign up to the 'Culture Is Everything Kickstarter Program' at https://www.tristanwhite.com.au/kickstarter-program/
Download the 'Culture Is Everything' checklist at tristanwhite.com.au/checklist