This short solo episode in the ‘Culture Lessons’ series looks at item #8 on the ‘Culture is Everything’ checklist: Do you have a 3-year Painted Picture Vision of your culture’s future that you refer to daily?
A painted picture vision is a short inspiring document that describes what your business will look, feel and act like at a certain point in time (my preference is 3 years).
By leaning into the future in this way, we can create a ‘basecamp’ on the way to achieving our 10-year obsession.
By the way, here are some links, resources and 'stuff' mentioned in the show:
- Download a copy of the Culture Is Everything checklist here.
- Subscribe to the Culture Is Everything newsletter here.
- Examples of Painted Picture Visions mentioned in the show:
- Tristan's recent LinkedIn article on the success of the mighty Richmond Tigers:
- UK leadership event hosted by Ross Tomkins from Think Big, Act Small episode 34: