"What's the biggest lesson you've learned from being a leader?"
This is the question I ask all my guests on Think Big, Act Small and it features throughout this season one wrap-up of the podcast.
This episode is loaded with highlights from our first 11 guests:
- Dr Glen Richards (Shark Tank Australia)
- Jack Delosa (founder, The Entourage)
- Ben Hosking (my longtime mentor)
- Emma Isaacs (founder, Business Chicks)
- Cameron Schwab (founder/speaker/mentor at designCEO)
- Paul Roos (AFL legend and media commentator)
- Shayne Elliott (Group CEO of the ANZ Bank)
- Cameron Herold (entrepreneur/author/coach)
- Carolyn Creswell (founder, Carman's Kitchen)
- Jay Baer (best-selling author and founder, Convince & Convert)
- Janine Allis (founder, Boost Juice)
If you only listen to one episode of Think Big, Act Small, this is the one!