Why do I speak at conferences and events?
I believe that work should be a positive, meaningful and fun part of life. Over the years, I’ve spoken at big and small events from Melbourne to Mexico City, from Cairns to Cremorne, from Sydney to San Diego & Shanghai, along heaps of places in between – including webinars over the internet and in some tiny towns like Toora (population 686)! If a presentation that I give inspires even one person to make a positive change to the culture in their workplace, then I will have made a mark. I'd love to know more about your event and potentially speak at it to help make it the best it can be 🙂
Some of the events and conferences I've spoken to are:
How I Think Big and Act Small to be a better speaker:
I work hard to be your audience's favourite, most memorable and most inspiring speaker at your event.
Whenever I can, I'll stay for your entire event: from start to finish. I love having the time to connect with attendees to hear their stories and to be helpful. That takes more time, but it usually results in a more valuable experience - for the attendees, for your event, and for me.
I can speak on a wide variety of subjects but I'll tailor the content to meet the goals of your event
Below is the shortlist of my most in-demand speeches.
Culture is in
grow your team by designing your workplace culture
This presentation is most popular with teams wanting to grow their business in quality and quantity.
Both smaller, growing businesses along with larger corporations will be inspired and ready to take action from this presentation
The presentation includes an intro to my 4 Step, Culture Is Everything System to building a World Class Culture
The Struggle of
Head & Heart
A career journey to finding purpose
This presentation is most popular with Universities, Professionals, Industry Associations and entrepreneurs of the future.
Emerging professionals and those of us with an urge or an itch to do something bigger with our careers will be inspired by this real life story
Tristan as your
event host / MC
If you're holding an event and looking for a host, I'd love to help you make it a success
As an MC, or link presenter, I'll help make your event a success.
Watch Me In Action: here's my speaker reel.
This short video shows me in action on stage speaking to audiences that care about building a strong culture and purposeful career. Please check it out 🙂
How I make working
with me easy for you
I want to make your life easy.
Here’s what you can expect if you book me to speak:
- We'll have an initial phone call so that I understand the audience and the goals of your event.
- You’ll have direct access to me via email and phone to prepare together.
- I'll announce your event on my podcast, and social media channels (if you'd like me too)
- I'll deliver a professional presentation that's interesting, engaging and focussed on achieving the outcomes you have for the audience.
- I'll create a special page on my website especially for your attendees that includes a special downloadable gift and list of resources that will help your audience
- After the event, we’ll have a debrief call so that I can hear how my presentation and your event turned out. I want to make sure that I met your expectations 🙂
Thanks for considering me as a speaker, I really appreciate it!
I'm really pleased you're thinking of having as part of your event. I'd love to talk about the vision for the event and what we might be able to do together to bring that vision to life! Let's start by having a chat about it.
Please click the 'Start Here' button and go from there 🙂