In today’s episode, I introduce you to the first item on the Culture Is Everything checklist - your core purpose. A core purpose is a vital aspect of creating a great place to work, yet many organisations tend to neglect theirs. This can cause damage to a company before it’s even realised. It can also create confusion and feelings of aimlessness in any company - no matter how stable it might appear.
This episode is perfect for those who think their company is missing the perfect core purpose. I’ll discuss what makes a great core purpose, as well as the benefits of having one, and how to make your own.
I’ll also get into the following:
- How to use your core purpose to make the best impact
- Why our core purpose is such an important part of TPC culture
- How a solid core purpose can build your company’s culture
- How I first heard about this concept, and how I began implementing it
- The mistakes I made along the way, and the steps you can take to ensure you don’t
- The motivation behind staying true and authentic
- Characteristics of a strong core purpose
- Why mission statements aren’t as effective
- Free download link for the 19 Step Checklist to Culture Is Everything
- Buy the Culture Is Everything book
- Download the first chapter to the Culture Is Everything book here, for free!
- Download TPC's 2016 Culture Book for an insight into one of Australia's best places to work
- The Physio Co Website
- The Physio Co Facebook
- The Physio Co Twitter